Sounds totally random, right? Well, it is, but THAT is what makes it so fabulous! And yes, this is REALLY happening today at Piedmont Park – and if you’re even the slightest bit intrigued, you should come check it out.
Now there are a few rules you need to know about:
1. Tell everyone you know.
2. Bring a pillow (or two).
3. Don’t hit anyone without a pillow (unless they ask).
4. When the clock strikes 2PM ….WHACK your neighbor!
Okay, all kidding aside, here are the actual “serious rules”:
1. If you bring drinks, do not bring glass containers, since this is prohibited at Piedmont Park.
2. Bring soft pillows. We’re not trying to seriously injure anyone.
3. Mind your super human strength.
4. Be mindful of any children in the area.
It’s just for fun – to bring smiles to the faces of Atlanta. Need a good reason to smile, come on out to Piedmont Park today – Sunday, February 28, at 2 PM and join in!
This could seriously be one of the most fun things you do all year! Just don’t forget your pillow!
WHERE: Piedmont Park Meadow
(behind Park Tavern, which is at the corner of 10th Street and Monroe Street)