#177 – Calling All Deadheads! Join Chef Ron Eyester of Rosebud for His Annual Garcia Dinner – Wednesday & Thursday, August 4-5, 2010
Chef Ron Eyester’s annual tribute to Jerry Garcia is back! With regular themed music dinners being a popular offering at Rosebud, the annual Garcia Dinner is one of the most anticipated.
Tonight and tomorrow – Wednesday, August 4th and Thursday, August 5th, 2010 – Chef Eyester and Rosebud will present an a la carte menu of dishes inspired by the song “Truckin’.” In addition, there will be a tasting menu for $60 (plus tax and gratuity). The menu not only sounds delicious, if you’re a true fan it will sound like, well, music to your ears. Here are a few of the highlights, to whet your whistle and your appetite:
- “Dragged Through The Garden” Chicago Dog – Kobe Dog, H & F Poppyseed Roll, Local Tomato & “Nuclear Relish” $9
- New York Deli “Trip” – Housemade Pastrami, Rosebud Dill Pickles & Grain Mustard Potato Knish $13
- Buddy’s Deep Dish Square Detroit “Half Baked” Pizza – Flat Creek Lodge Oyster Mushrooms, Riverview Farm Italian Sausage & Split Creek Goat Cheese $12
- Houston’s Rio Verde’s Taco Truck Frito Pie – Kobe Beef Chili, Pickled Jalapeno, Charred Vidalia Onions $8
- Slightly Pickled Wild Georgia Shrimp Po’ Boy – “Dressed” With Green Onion Slaw & Crystal Hot Sauce $13
And what music dinner would be complete without…well, music? There will be an acoustic duo performing from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM and a full electric band playing from 9:00 PM until midnight. So even if you can’t make it over to Rosebud until later in the evening, feel free to stop on by! Have a drink at the bar, enjoy some live music and celebrate with the crew at Rosebud!
Reservations are required and can be made by calling 404-347-9747. There are still a limited number of reservations remaining, so call today to book your table for this groovy dinner.