For those of you who have been fans and readers of 365Atlanta.com since the very beginning (waaaaaay back in February 2010), you may remember post #14 – Pillow Fight in Piedmont Park.
Well, if you enjoyed that event – or wish you could’ve attended – then here’s another one, just for you! Tomorrow – Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 1:00 PM – you can celebrate childhood, summer, and complete randomness with a Water Gun Fight in Freedom Park!
Sounds totally random, right? Well, it is, but THAT is what makes it so fantastic! And yes, this is REALLY happening tomorrow in Freedom Park. The creative geniuses who brought us that crazy pillow fight in February have cooked up a way to beat the heat – and if you’re even the slightest bit intrigued, you should come check it out.
Here are the rules:
1. You may bring as many water guns as you want.
2. No water balloons. This is strictly a shooting game.
3. Be wary of the young ones around you.
4. Bring your own water in gallons or containers. We will provide some water, but can’t guarantee we will have enough.
5. Carry out what ever you bring in. We must keep the park clean.
6. Please remember that this is a family friendly event. Don’t wear white. (ahem. you know what we mean.)
This event is totally for fun – to bring smiles to the faces of Atlanta. Need a good reason to smile? Come on out to Freedom Park tomorrow – Sunday, August 8, at 1 PM and join in!
This could seriously be one of the most fun things you do all year! Just don’t forget your water gun(s)!