#195 – Seven Reasons You Should Attend the “Lucky 7th” Annual Kate’s Club Cabaret Tonight at W Atlanta Downtown – Friday, August 20, 2010
Tonight – Friday, August 20, 2010 – is the “Lucky 7th” Annual Kate’s Club Cabaret, benefiting Kate’s Club, the non‐profit dedicated to empowering children and teens who have lost a parent or sibling. There are so many reasons you should attend and support this wonderful organization, but here are the top seven (in my humble opinion):
7. You get to rub elbows and hang with really cool people like Kate Atwood, Emily Hawkins, Bert Weiss and Suchita Vadlamani.
6. It’s in The Great Room at the W Atlanta Downtown – that’s enough reason right there! And the W Atlanta Downtown is offering special $129 per night rooms if you want to make an entire night of it!
5. A glamorous poolside dance floor with one of the hottest DJs in Atlanta providing the tunes.
4. The VIP perks* are amazing. With the Porsche VIP Lounge, AirTran Airways Jet Setter Casino Experience and the free admission to the after party at WET…it’s well worth it to spend the extra $50.
3. Try your hand in the Vegas-style casino gaming lounge, or if you’re not into gaming, buy a ticket to the high-end lottery-style raffle or bid on out-of-this-world silent auction items.
2. Mystery Gift Boxes – intrigued yet?
1. Most importantly, and the #1 reason to attend: each ticket sold helps send one child to Camp Good Mourning and brings Kate’s Club one step closer to helping each of the 40,000 children in Atlanta who have lost a parent or sibling.
Tickets are $100 for general admission, for the party from 8:00 PM until midnight. The VIP Experience tickets* are $150 and include the party, with the addition of a VIP reception from 7:00 to 8:00 PM with champagne from Moet and appetizers provided by Affairs to Remember and access all evening to the Porsche High Roller VIP lounge, a place to take a break, relax and refresh your drink before heading back to the dance floor.
To purchase tickets and for more information, visit the Kate’s Club website now!