#198 – Join the Folks at Relish for a Beer Dinner This Thursday – August 26, 2010 – Make Your Reservations Now!
We just couldn’t wait to post this on Thursday, because if we did, they may be sold out! The folks at Relish are having a beer dinner, and the menu looks so scrumptious, you might as well just call today and make your reservation!
On Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Relish is presenting a special Beer Dinner, with two beer pairings – one Terrapin and one Heavy Seas – for each course!
- Reception Course: Terrapin Golden Ale & Heavy Seas Marzen with Fried Black-Eyes Peas, Deviled Eggs, Pickled Green Tomatoes, Spiced Pecans, and Cajun Peanuts
- 1st Course: Terrapin Rye Pale Ale & Heavy Seas Pale Ale with Pimiento Cheese Fritters with Spicy Four Pepper Jelly
- 2nd Course: Terrapin Sunray Ale & Heavy Seas Small Craft Warning with Panko Crusted Crabcake with Tomato and Cucumber Relish
- 3rd Course: Terrapin Hopsecutioner & Heavy Seas Loose Cannon with Low Country Shrimp Boil
- 4th Course: Terrapin Gamma Ray & Heavy Seas Peg Leg Stout with Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding with Expresso Krème
The dinner is just $40 per person (not including tax and gratuity) and features some of Relish’s signature dishes. Personally, I am a huge fan of the fried black-eyes peas, the deviled eggs, and the pimiento cheese fritters. Oh, and of course, the sinfully delicious Krispy Kreme bread pudding.
Spots are filling up fast, so you definitely need to make your reservations soon. Here’s my advice: pick up the phone and call Relish at 770-650-7877, reserve your spot…and then don’t eat until Thursday night. You’re going to need room to enjoy all the goodies at Relish!
And after dinner, remember all the beers you enjoy during the meal are available for purchase next door at All Y’alls Wine and Gourmet Market!