Last month, when I heard that my good friend Angie of Phickles Pickles had been chosen to be a part of Williams Sonoma’s Local Artisans’ Market, I was so excited for her! But I had to miss the event so I had to wait a whole month to go and see her in her phickle-y glory – and now the time is here!
This Saturday, August 6, 2011, from 12:00 until 4:00 PM the Williams Sonoma Artisans’ Market is again featuring Angie and Phin and their Phickles Pickles, as well as seven other local vendors to celebrate local purveyors of fine products.
Here’s a complete list of local artisans to be featured tomorrow afternoon:
- Bella Cucina – homemade jams, relishes and pestos
- Braswell Food Company – from salad dressings and relish to refreshing iced tea and beyond
- Cacao Atlanta – Georgia’s finest bean-to-bar chocolate
- Emily G’s – signature local jams
- My Southern Pantry – Virginia Willis’ signature foods, including spice rubs and pecan salt, grits, cornbread and brownies
- Phickles Pickles – pickled seasonal veggies of all kind (my favorite pickles on the planet!)
- Savannah Bee Company – the finest local honey, as well as a selection of honey body lotions
- Sweet Grass Dairy – cheeses from a family farm in southern Georgia
WHERE: Artisans’ Market at Williams Sonoma – Lenox Square Mall, 3393 Peachtree Road NE, #4003, Atlanta, GA 30326